THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, October 6, 2008

My Life

Well we will start off with my name Noah.. My dad "Jeff" lives in Hawaii, so i cant see him much People when there parents are split up usaly there dad still lives near them or they can drive to go se him, but i cant and people dont under stand that. My mom got remmarried to a guy Named Mike thats what i call him i dont call him dad or anything, hes a nice guy. I dont have a job and i dont need one no madder what people say. My mom is one of the most amazing people ever she always has taken care of me and my sisters no madder how rough it got, My Sister Lydia, She is one of the amazing sister!!! we have fun when we hangout and she is one of the funniest people in the world. Raechel i love her to death we get in fights and some times but i love her. My Cousin Cannon, hes my best freind, Kinda like my brother, we go through rough times we get in fights just like every one else, no madder what we get in were in it together, i love him to death.

THE END

0 comments: